Electrician In Brazil Discovers Dead Snake Fused To The Interior Circuit Board Of A Broken Playstation 4
We're no experts on the PS4 manual, but we don't think there's a page for this.
We don't normally write about Playstation 4s at Mpora. It's not really our area. Not something we usually go in for. But then we read something horrifying about this Playstation 4 in Brazil and everything changed. The world as we know it morphed into something else entirely. Warning: This story will make you scared of ALL the electrical items in your house.
The console's owner had filed a report after his PS4 had stopped working, and begun giving off a nasty odour. The electrician assigned to inspect the faulty console took a look at the inside of the machine and discovered, presumably to great surprise, that the remains of a dead snake had fused itself to the internal circuits.
It's believed that this incident happened in December of last year, in the São Paulo area. The story has only recently been brought into the media spotlight as the video was uploaded to the internet at the end of May. Unless you're fluent in Portuguese, it's difficult to know what's being said in the video but then again they do say that "pictures of a dead snake, fused to the inside of a PS4, can speak a thousand words."
One question we have, in regards to this dead-snake-in-a-games-console story, is how in the name of all that is holy did a snake wind up trapped inside a Playstation 4? One theory doing the rounds at the moment is that the snake slithered in when it was smaller to get some warmth from the electronics. If that's the case though, what precisely did it live off while it was in there?
Another theory, not doing the rounds because it's stupid and we just made it up, is that the snake constructed the PS4 around itself and waited to die (like something straight out of Jonathan Creek). Whatever happened, it's not a good way to go. Rest in peace, Snakey McSnakeFace.