"Space: the final frontier..."
Not our words, the words of Neil Armstrong in Star Trek. Armstrong, of course, set foot on the moon in 1969 with only Buzz Lightyear at his side and instantly changed the human race forever. Suddenly, as a species, we weren't just looking up at space. We were out there, setting foot on moons and shit. We were cosmic explorers.
We built rockets, and light-sabres, and a big telescope called Hubble. Next month, NASA are celebrating the 25th year of the telescope's launch. Here at Mpora, we've decided to join in the fun by sharing with you some of the most pornographic images ever captured by Hubble (#SpacePorn).
Many of these photos are highly erotic, you have been warned.
1) The Diamonds On A Marble Floor
2) The Sermon On The Mount
3) The Walnut Whip
4) The Intergalactic Dental Examination
5) The Strawberry Condom
6) The Giraffe-Necked Bear Freak
7) Old Blue Eye
8) The Big Pink Butterfly
9) The Scrunchie Shower Sponge
10) Some Bullshit Muse Album Cover
11) The Dirty Water Tank
12) The Overpriced Topman T-Shirt
13) Another Bullshit Muse Album Cover
14) The Tissue In Your Pocket (After It's Gone In The Washing Machine)
15) The Background For A Star Wars Poster
16) The Invisible Moon Ghost
17) The Cosmic Kitchen Tiles
18) The Little Old Lady Emerging From A Whirlpool
19) Sonic The Hedgehog (Revving Up His Engine)
20) The Hot Frisbee
21) The Hot Frisbee (From A Slightly Different Angle)
22) The Awkward Galaxy Three-Way
23) The Apocalyptic Horse Head
24) The Big Red Planet