Bear Grylls blood, dung, and dead snakes stunts
Its in Bear Grylls blood to keep us TV viewers on the edge of our seats. There's no doubting that he is a born survivor. There would be no one better to have by your side if you were stranded in a burning desert, a dangerous jungle, or even in the maze-like depths of your local Ikea. He's got his own set of knives, a collection of books, and survival school, but lets not forget what this man's about.
Hell, the guy once crushed three of his vertebrae after a parachute malfunction during a military skydive. Eighteen months later he was standing on top of Mount Everest – at the age of just 23.
it’s not always stunning skylines and beautiful sunsets when you're out in the wilderness...
You certainly don’t get to become a survival expert without getting to grips with the darker side of Mother Nature. Bear has faced hundreds of challenges that would make the rest of us vomit, and he's shown time and time again that it's not always stunning skylines and beautiful sunsets out in the wild.
From snacking on raw fish with Obama, eating animal faeces, to famously drinking his own urine (out of a dead snake), there's no doubt that the guy has earned his stripes...
1) That Time He Drank Yak Blood
2) That Time He Drank Reindeer Blood
3) That Time He Drank Elephant Poo
4) That Time He Drank Camel Poo
5) That Time He Took The Guts Out A Dead Camel And Then Climbed Inside
6) That Time He Gave Himself an Enema
7) That Time He Drank His Own Urine
8) That Time He Drank His Own Urine... Out Of A Snake
9) That Time He Got Jamelia, Emilia Fox & Mike Tindall To Drink Their Own Urine
10) That Time He Broke Through The Window On ‘This Morning’ And Had Some Banter With Eamon Holmes
11) That Time He Ate A Giant Larva Beetle
12) That Time He Ate A Raw Snake
13) That Time He Caught A Salmon Then Ate It On The Spot
14) That Time He Killed and Ate An Alligator
15) That Time He Ate A Live, Slightly Poisonous Spider
16) That Time He Ate A Yak’s Eyeball
17) That Time He Ate A Moose’s Heart
You May Also Like