It's been two years since Felix Baumgartner broke the sound barrier and the internet with his gargantuan leap from the stratosphere.
The Austrian daredevil dubbed 'Fearless Felix' flew an estimated 24 miles back down to earth, and he holds several other world records as well as those set from space - but we've not heard an awful lot about him since that fateful day in October 2012.
We asked the internet what Felix has been up to since he returned home from Red Bull Stratos... And the results were not exactly what we were expecting:
1. He Was Convicted Of Battery And Charged €1500 For Punching A Greek Truck Driver
2. He Got A Star On The Russian Walk Of Fame
3. He Hung Out With Robbie Williams
4. He Moved To Switzerland To Avoid Taxes, And Had His House And Helicopter Seized In Salzburg
5. He Dated German Playboy 'Playmate Of The Century' Gitta Saxx
6. He Was Included In Top Gear's 'Men Of The Year' for 2012 Alongside Sir Chris Hoy And Sir Ranulph Fiennes
7. He Got Engaged To Nicole Ottl, Then They Broke Up In 2013.
8. He Hung Out With Morgan Freeman
9. He Was Named The Laureus World Action Sportsperson Of The Year in 2013
10. He Competed In The 2013 Race Of Champions
11. He Rode An Electric Skateboard For A Bit
12. He Got His Face On Cans Of Red Bull
13. He Released A Book In German Called 'Himmelsstürmer'
14. He Made This On 'Microsoft Paint'
He made this on Microsoft Paint
15. He Raced Volkswagen Polos In 2013
He raced some voltzwagens
16. He Got Snappy With Arnold Schwarzenegger
17. He Got Made In Clay
18. He Received the Mankind Award at the 2013 Spike Guys’ Choice Awards
19. And 'Took' A Low Res Photo Of Rachel Anniston and Bradley Cooper While He Was There...
Rachel Anniston & Bradley Cooper
20. He Hugged David Coultard
21. He Was In A Comic Book
22. He Got A Signed Photo From 'The Life & Times of Grizzly Adams' Star Dan Haggerty
23. He Pointed At A Toy Plane
24. He Regularly Pilots Helicopters, Even Working At The World Cup Series Skydiving In July
25. He Had His Picture Taken With Eva Longoria
26. He Joined Audi Motorsport To Drive An Audi R8 LMS In The 24 Hour Race Of Nurburgring In 2014
27. He Told CNN: "I always said if Red Bull Stratos is successfully completed, there is no next."
You May Also Like
10 Reasons Why Skateboarding Is Better Than Football
‘RKO! Outta Nowhere!’ – These Videos Of Randy Orton Taking Down Action Sports Riders Are Absolutely Hilarious