Unless you're one of those people who insist that the world is a flat-dish on God's dining room table, you're probably extremely fascinated by the vastness of space and all of the mysteries contained within it.
Here at Mpora, we love space. We love learning about it, we love going to the cinema and seeing it represented on the big screen, and we love how unbelievably massive it is. We're not entirely sure that we love it enough to get an aspect of it tattooed onto our skin, but maybe that's just us.
Have a look below, and tell us what you think about these cosmic inkings. Are they rad like Star Wars: Episode VII, or horrendous like the eye-stabbing remake of Lost In Space featuring Joey from Friends?
1) The entire galaxy...on one shoulder
2) Not cosmically accurate...but pretty cool
3) BB-8? BB-GR8
4) Cardboard boxes and nipple rings in space
5) Personification of the sun
6) It's all happening in this one
7) Spaceman came travelling
8) Is that an asteroid? No. It's a sore nipple
9) Purple + Blue + Black = Space
10) Topless? In weather like that?!
11) UFOs doing their thing
12) Darth Vader sound effects not included
13) Space Owl
14) Breaking through walls with a star-cutter
15) Bit like that Jaffa Cake advert
16) Goths in space
17) Just your standard cosmic deer
18) "Technically speaking, Pluto isn't a planet"
19) Trippin' balls
20) Crazy socks, dude!
21) "If you liked it, you shoulda put a ring on it"
22) Icecaps melted...ended up in space
23) Check out that swivel stool
24) Using mind-magic up in space
25) Red hot shoulder...should get that checked out
26) It's a cool space tattoo...or a nasty bruise
27) THE MOON!
28) Death wearing The Milky Way as a hat
29) Best. Bench. Ever!
30) The cosmic scales
31) Big shout-out to the all-seeing eye-pyramid
32) Tree, two, one...NASA...we have lift-off
33) Ringed planets are the best kind of planet
34) Another bangin' shoulder galaxy
35) Space, DNA...you know...science stuff
36) Painful sunburn meets space tattoo
37) Yep...we think space is pretty sick too
38) Tattooist climbed in and was never seen again
39) You still looking at space tattoos?
40) "What's this? I asked for the Chelsea FC badge"
41) Diamond tattoos are forever
42) Ignore the armpit hair, if you can
43) When the mayo goes past its use-by date
44) The Martian
45) Space stuff all over the arm
46) Paranoid Android
47) "I want Darth Vader...on roses...on my face"
48) Shooting stars across the foot
49) Nice Pink Floyd vibes
50) A tribute to the unicorn nebula
51) Simple, yet effective
52) A sneak peek into the cosmos
53) The sun and moon
54) Saturn on the side
55) A watercolour paint-spill
56) A journey through space
58) The changing of the moon
59) Face...in space
60) That's one way to cover a tribal tattoo
61) The Northern Lights
63) NSFW! NSFW! *shuts down laptop*
64) Stars on the side
65) The Death Star vs The Millenium Falcon
66) Spotted through the Hubble Space Telescope
67) Space panoramic
68) Explosion of colour
70) You've looked at 70 space tattoos
71) Inspirational message...IN SPACE
72) Drama...IN SPACE
73) Is that a half-eaten biscuit...IN SPACE?!
74) Reflections in the astronaut's helmet
You May Also Like:
32 Strange, Stunning, And Sh*t Snowboarding Tattoos
23 Seriously Strange Skateboard Tattoos