When you see a surfboard on an album cover, you instantly get a sense of what that album might sound like in a way you don't with say a filofax, a boiled egg, or an old oak tree. Below you'll see a collection of album covers that found their own distinct way of paying tribute to the world of surfing (usually by implementing a surfboard somewhere).
1) The Sentinals - Surfer Girl
2) The Beach Boys - Surfin' Safari
3) The Sandals - The Endless Summer
4) The Rapture - In The Grace Of Your Love
5) The Surfaris - Hit City 64
6) Hawaii Samurai - Let There Be Surf
7) Draggin and Surfin
8) RPS Surfers - Danger Beach
9) The Lively Ones - Surf Drums
10) Airbag - Alto Disco
11) Surfin' With The Astronauts
12) The Tornadoes - Bustin' Surfboards
13) Waikiki Swings
14) Marco Cappelli's Italian Surf Academy - The American Dream
15) Joe Houston - Surf Rockin'
16) Surf <<Twist>> <<Et Cie>>
17) Surf Warf - The Battle of the Surf Groups
18) Jan & Dean Take Linda Surfin'
19) Surf Party
20) The Ventures - "Surfing"
You May Also Like:
16 Times Bicycles Appeared On The Cover Of An Album Or Single
30 Good, Bad, And Ugly Surfboard Graphics