We’ve all been there, you’re on a night out posing for a big group shot with your mates when some wannabe comedian jumps in the back of the photo gurning their face off.
Depending on your point of view this might either ruin or massively improve your picture, but what if that cheeky monkey was literally a monkey?
These furry and feathery camera hoggers have learned a thing or two about the fine art of ruining a photo. Brace yourself for 23 of nature’s finest photobomb tips.
1) Never underestimate the element of surprise
2) Try to sneak up quietly on your victims…
3) …and strike while they’re not looking
4) Use interesting angles to make sure you stand out from the rest of the picture
5) Don’t be afraid to get close,
6) Timing is everything
7) Stuck for a pose? A quick imitation of someone else in the photo usually works
8) It might be Miley’s signature move but tongue out is still a classic
9) An adorable face can be as distracting as an ugly one
10) Action poses are a great way to grab attention
11) The more intense a photo is, the funnier it is to bomb
12) A good photobomb makes you feel like they’re in on a joke that the people in the picture haven’t got yet…
13) But it can be fun when they’re in on it too
14) Go big or go home
15) A true photobomber should be ready to strike at any moment
16) When gurning, try to imagine that you’re sucking a lemon covered in hornets
17) Playing with perspective can yield some interesting results
18) Doing something epic works best if it looks like you’re not trying
19) When you’ve chosen a pose, commit to it fully
20) Act like you don’t know what’s going on
21) Try to make it look like it’s
those guys ruining your photo
22) Be creative
23) But above all, don’t take things too seriously – just have a laugh!
You May Also Like:
Remember The Weasel And The Woodpecker? Well, This Raccoon Riding An Alligator Photo Just Took Things Up A Level
Watch This Pet Cat Take On A Wild Bear… And Win!