Dad Takes His 6 Year Old Kid's Cute Drawings... Then 3D Renders the Results
Some of them turned out cute, some turned out comical, some are genuinely absolutely terrifying...
Dom is six years-old and likes to draw. He even has his own Instagram account – the wonderfully named ‘thingsihavedrawn’ which showcases the wonderful works he’s put down on the page.
Dom’s dad is rather talented on a laptop and has transformed many of Dom’s drawings, which while endearing in ink could not quite be described as realism, into 3D-rendered productions, and they range from cute and comical to absolutely terrifying.
Dom has scribbled everything from elephants and giraffes to clown fish and humans, the latter of which will probably be keeping us up at night.
I have a lot of time for Dom's artistic talent. If my dad had been able to 3D-render when I was young, there probably would’ve been a hefty bundle of three-headed dragons terrorising our local neighbourhood with rainbows coming out of their eyes. So yeah, who says realism is best?
Anyway... All credit to thingsihavedrawn! Give them a follow!
- The Scariest Pigeon Ever
2. The Scariest Clown Fish Ever
3. Look What Alice Brought Back From Wonderland
4. The Cutest Butterfly in Existance
6. How the First Attempt at 'Dolly the Sheep' Turned Out
7. The Bicycle
8. A Strangely Welcoming Lion
9. This Giraffe Who Proves You Can Fit in Anywhere
10. And The Elephant Who is Just Happy With Who He Is
11. OH DEAR LORD I'M NEVER SLEEPING AGAIN
12. But This Space Dinosaur Though
13. Dom's Four Year Old Friend
14. This Lemur Who Doesn't Get Out Often Unless It's in Your Nightmares
15. This Zebra Who Knows Where You Live