Win A Pair Of Tickets To GoldCoast Oceanfest Festival 2016
If you love surfing and live music, then this festival in North Devon is right up your street...
Love surfing and live music? You need to get down to this year's GoldCoast Oceanfest in Croyde, North Devon.
From 17 to 19 June 2016, thousands of people are gathering on the golden sands to listen to the latest and greatest bands playing on the stage and watch the RipCurl Grom Search surf competition.
You can also go for a surf, play beach volleyball, football and fill up on local cider and street food while basking in the glorious sunshine.
Surf band Sunset Sons are going to be headlining on Saturday 18 June 2016 (their new album is out now, just as a head's up!) alongside KT Tunstall and DJ Fresh.
We've teamed up with GoldCoast Oceanfest to give three lucky people the chance to win a pair of tickets to this year's festival!
Interested? Just answer this simple question below. The competition closes on Monday 18 April at midnight, so get your answers in quick. Good luck![competition_embed url="https://mpora.com/competition-builder/653/entries/new"]
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Open to UK residents only, excluding the promoters and GoldCoast Oceanfest employees, their families and agents or anyone
connected with the draw.
3. One entry per e-mail address.
4. Accommodation is not included
5. An independent person will make the draw.
6. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost of delayed entries due to internet or server problems.
7. All entries will become the property of the Promoter. No entries can be returned or copied to the entrant.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value at
the Promoter’s discretion.
9. No entrant may win more than one prize.
10. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or part will be offered for the prize tickets.
11. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or
sustained as a result of participation in or use of any prize. The Promoter does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any
contractual or other obligations of any third parties associated with the prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any
12. Entry into the draw implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any
of these Terms and Conditions.
14. Entrants may be required to participate in such publicity as is required by the Promoter.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion without notice at its discretion.
16. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The personal details of entrants will be used solely for the distribution of prizes and in order to make winners’ names and cities
available for public inspection and only for future permission marketing activities.
18. Our standard terms and conditions apply which are viewable online at www.goldcoastoceanfest.co.uk