18 Camping Scenarios That Only Happen When You've Had Too Much Beer
Here are the camping memories that, because of the beer, you probably won't remember
The darkness of winter has officially subsided, and the glorious glow of summer is upon us. For many of you, that can only mean one thing...MUSIC FESTIVALS!
*makes rock 'n' roll gesture with little finger and thumb*
Anyone who's been to one of these mud-splattered events, where bands play music at inaudibly loud volumes, will know that alcohol is a key component of any festival weekend. You booze, you booze, and then you booze some more.
"You booze, you booze, and then you booze some more."Sure, at some point or other, you might mumble the lyrics, and nod your head, to one of your favourite bands (who you're watching through binoculars, by the way, because they're so far away). But, on the whole, it's all about the drinking.
Inevitably, like a politically-incorrect relative at Christmas, sometimes the boozing can go too far. You lose control of your face, your limbs, and your bodily functions before waking up in a hedge some six hours later with what looks like a sleeping badger nestled in your arms. Come on. We've all been there.
1) When You Use Your Collapsed Tent As A Bed
2) When Your Tent Isn't As Big As You Remember
3) When You Forget How To Use A Chair
4) When You Fall Asleep And This Happens
5) When You Think You're A Zebra
6) When Your Head Makes It, But Your Body Doesn't
7) When Your Smurf-Mate Can't Handle It
8) When You Graduate From Wizard School
9) When Your Trousers Go Down...All The Way Down
10) When You Fall Asleep Like A Little Old Lady
11) When You Start Opening Doors With Your Neck
12) When You Fall Asleep 23 Miles From Your Tent
13) When You Try Setting Up, After The Beers
14) When You're Halfway In, And Covered In Shit
15) When You Go Foetal Under A Camping Chair
16) When You Get Seriously Taped
17) When You Find Solace In The Debris
18) When You Sit And Contemplate The Debauchery