Remember This Amazing Duct Tuct Surfing Video ? Catch This Plus More At The International Ocean Film Festival
Love the ocean? You won't want to miss this..
You might remember we posted this amazing video a while back.
Honore Pascale was left paralysed in a car accident. Her dream was always to go surfing. So with the help of a friend and a lot of duct tape, they made her wish a reality.
Now you can see this film, plus many more on the big screen when the International Ocean Film Festival comes to the UK next month.
The International Ocean Film Festival started in Australia and is coming to the UK for the first time this autumn.
Cinema goers can look forward to over two hours of the world’s most captivating ocean-themed short films, shown in 17 towns and cities across the UK.
So, even if you don't live by the sea, the chances are this festival is coming to a town near you.
Highlights include surfers tackling Australia's infamous Shipstern's Bluff, ice diving in the Arctic, the story behind Korean's female freedivers and a rowing challenge across the Indian Ocean that's struck by disaster 8km from the finish line.
The locations and dates are as follows:
- 4 September - Truro, Hall for Cornwall
- 6 September - Porthcawl, Grand Pavilion
- 13 September - Whitley Bay, Playhouse
- 16 September - London, Conway Hall
- 17 September - London, Conway Hall
- 19 September - Brighton, Brighton Dome (Corn Exchange)
- 20 September - Llandudno, Venue Cymru (The Hall)
- 23 September - Portsmouth, Kings Theatre
- 24 September - Leeds, The Carriageworks
- 25 September - Edinburgh, The Queen’s Hall
- 27 September - Inverness, Eden Court (Empire Theatre)
- 1 October - Exeter, Corn Exchange
- 2 October - Bath, The Komedia
- 3 October - Poole, The Lighthouse
- 11 October - Bristol, Victoria Rooms (Bristol University)
- 17 October - Cambridge, Lady Mitchell Hall (Cambridge University)
- 28 October - Malvern, Forum Theatre
- 30 October - Birmingham, Crescent Theatre
For tickets and information, go to oceanfilmfestival.co.uk