We’ve teamed up with BMW’s xDrive campaign to give away a pair of limited edition K2-BMW skis to one lucky reader.
xDrive is a fancy new type of four-wheel drive – available on more than 20 different BMW models – that excels in the snow.
The prize also includes the chance to have a week-long test drive in any xDrive model of your choice – so you can head up to the hills and try these badboy skis out!
All you have to do to win is answer this easy question.
Fields with * are compulsory. Competition opens January 6th 2015 and closes February 3rd
Terms & conditions
1) An independent person will draw at random the winning entry from all entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone or email within 7 days of the closing date. The prize may be withdrawn from the said winner and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 10 days of notification.
2) The winners’ name and county will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BMW xDrive competition, CRM Marketing, BMW UK, Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
Terms & conditions for extended test drive
1. Open to residents of mainland United Kingdom only aged 25 and over with 2 years driving experience or more. Employees and their immediate families of BMW Group and its associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries. The promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd. (“BMW”). Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. Registered in England and Wales, Company number 1378137.
2. There will be one winner selected. The winner will be selected from all entries at random and the winner will receive the loan of a BMW xDrive model of their choice for the week. A “week” in reference to this competition is a period from 9:00 on a Monday morning to 9:00 on the following Monday morning.
3. The promoter does not guarantee that the winner’s preference BMW xDrive model or preferred week can be met. The vehicle can only be used for journeys within mainland United Kingdom.
4. The winner must have held a valid UK driving license for a minimum of 2 years with no serious convictions and no more than 6 points on the license, and must provide the driving license upon request, in advance of the vehicle loan.
5. The BMW vehicle will be provided on a loan basis. The loan of the BMW vehicle is subject to a separate loan agreement and the BMW Loan Car Terms. The winner must agree to these terms before taking possession of the vehicle. Key Loan Car Terms excerpt: the car may only be driven by the winner, only for private use excluding commuting and travelling sales and not for any form of racing; the winner is responsible for any fines, congestion or other charges arising from use of the car and for any damage arising from his failure to take reasonable care; the car is insured subject to an insurance excess of £500 for each and every claim under £5000; £1000 for each and every claim in excess of £5000. Please note these excesses are in addition to any amount payable as a result of misfuelling and / or engine damage due to navigating through flooded areas. For clarity in such instances an additional excess to the value of 10% of the repair costs will be charged. Insurance does not cover personal belongings. BMW has the right to refuse permission to drive if driving offences/disqualifications have occurred or if BMW otherwise considers driver is unfit to drive.