1) Muscle van
2) Questionable intentions
3) Classic vibes
4) Seems legit...
7) The Thing loves his Dubs
8) Summer of love
9) Keep reachin' for that rainbow
11) So, you're a fan then?
12) Philly style
14) If he ever loses his Haynes Manual, he can still change the sparkplugs
15) Some people said Graham was hot headed...
16) 'Clementine' was preferable to 'Jaffa'
18) 'An 80's style reflection will be unique'
19) '... Oh'
20) Keeping it realistic
21) Less so
22) Jake Bug could never escape the critics
23) It's French for 'Looks dope, but the miles-to-the-gallon ratio is terrible'
24) After the frostbite incident, Heidi's toes now read SWAG
26) 'What do you mean, it looks like it's been done in biro?'
27) Steve thought girls would love it. Steve was wrong
29) Classic half-cab
30) Pick the kids toys up first, eh pal?
31) The insurance company didn't accept that Jenny's VW was protected by a guardian angel
33) A bit too keen
34) Cheryl Versini Fernandez got involved
35) Sadly for Dave, so is being single
37) The style equivalent of Comic Sans
39) Super simple
40) You'll never be able to unsee that nipple once you've spotted it
41) The dude at number 11 is going to be furious
42) Karl honestly thought this would work instead of taking his key
44) 'Can you make it look beat up and rusty please?'
46) For all the TopGear fans out there: that black thing above the tattoo is a bra strap
47) His and hers
48) Peace, love, and Vee-Dub
49) There's always some questionable tribal
50) Seriously, tribal is never okay
51) Hint of nipple again
52) Thanks Cribbins for that
53) Err, we're not sure either
54) Cupcake cruising
55) Menacing. Real menacing
You may also like:
10 Wicked Camper Vans That’ll Make Your Summer
62 Good, Bad, And Deeply Regrettable Travel Tattoos
39 Awesome Tattoos For Anyone Who’s Happiest Up A Mountain