Last week we put together a gallery of notes and letters from people that were really angry their bikes got stolen. If you’ve not had a look yet, click here. It’s hilarious.
Anyway, while we were digging in the depths of the thieving universe, we also came across a fair few times when, for one reason or another, a bike thief – or ‘borrower’ as the case may be – was looking to return a bike they had previously knicked.
The recurring theme here seems to be alcohol, headaches and a shitload of regret… take a look at these unhappy thieves and let us know what you think!
1) The “Straight White Girl Wasted”
2) The “Here’s Your Bike Back + $10″
3) The Ultimate Hangover
4) The Twisted Logic
5) The “Getaway Vehicle”
6) The “E-Mail Me At SeanConnery89@Yahoo.com”
7) The “Trying To Do The Right Thing”
8) The “It Turns Out Pleading Actually Works!”
9) The ‘Returned With Paranoia’