1. Almond Butter
A great alternative to peanut butter as the healthier fats contained in almonds are better for the heart. Almond butter is also lower in salt and a great source of protein.
- 1 ½ cups almonds
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons almond oil
1. Add all ingredients to your NutriBullet cup, and extract for 30 seconds.
2. Carefully remove the blade and stir ingredients to make sure the nuts reach the blade evenly. Repeat until the nuts form a smooth, even texture. This will take 3-6 rounds of extracting, removing the blade, and stirring.
- Substitute coconut oil for almond oil if easier to find. It will add a rich flavour to your almond butter!
- Want a touch of sweetness? Add 1/2-1 tbsp of raw, organic honey with the rest of the ingredients.
- A cup is 250ml.