Every Man's Nightmare - The World's Worst Nutshots Caught on Video
Damn some of these must hurt!
For male action sport enthusiasts, catching your nuts comes with the territory. Whether it be on a skateboard, a mountain bike or skis, there is always the potential to slip up and catch the twins downstairs.
"The pain is unrelenting, the mental damage irreparable."
Even just the thought of a shot to the nuts makes most men grimace with fear. The pain is unrelenting, the mental damage irreparable, a memory never to be forgotten.
Every man on the planet will claim that taking a shot to the nuts is a worse pain than childbirth. Obviously this can never be proved but if this footage does't back that up then I don't know what will.
[part title="Mountain Bike Madness"]
1) If you go down to the woods today, you're in for a little surprise...
Crossbars and saddles are dangerous things, to be handled with care. Especially while jumping.
Make sure you listen out for the immortal line "My balls are in my throat". Didn't expect to hear that did you?
2) This guy below was never even close to succeeding. What was he thinking letting go of the handles in the first place?
3) And this young pretender? Well, he creates a storm trying to ride over a drain. No chance.
http://mpora.com/videos/AAdsa3zgi2rp [part title="BMX Blues"]
1) This guy gets absolutely launched off the end of the rail via his nut sack and then goes on to slam his face. A terrible day at the office. But at least he still has a penis, apparently.
2) Pulling nose manuals always comes with its fair share of danger. I think it's safe to say he did not handle this well.
3) I'd imagine his balls will be the same colour as the picnic table after this nasty hit.
http://mpora.com/videos/AAdsa47o31vs [part title="Skater's Paradise"]
When hitting your crown jewels makes you bleed, it's probably best to see a doctor. Luckily this first kid has some really sympathetic mates on hand. Saying that, he's got (or should that be had?) bigger balls than me trying that stairset in the first place.
This is 3 minutes of gut-wrenching pain - check out the huge hit at 1:42 as well, it's gnarly!
[part title="When Skiing Goes Wrong"]
1) Hitting your precious nut sack is always painful, but I can't begin to imagine how much pain this French racer was in after clipping his golden balls on a gate wearing just lycra.
Just listen out to the child-like whimper immediately after too, like the sound of a man who has lost everything.
2) The perils of two planks in a single video. Splitting on a rail really is as painful as it looks. What is the rider at 1:08 even trying to do?
http://mpora.com/videos/AAdsa3swbafc [part title="Nothing is Impossible"]
Now you'd think it almost impossible to catch your nuts on a snowboard. It's strapped to you, surely they're protected? Well, you couldn't be more wrong.
Check out Joey Odom catching his, errrr, little Joey on the end of this rail. No one is safe!