23 Epic Movie Quotes To Shout Before Jumping Out Of A Plane
Here's how Hollywood can help skydivers look even more awesome in the air...
Skydiving is pretty badass. You're risking your life from thousands of feet and sending your awesom-itor through the roof in the process.
The thing is, while skydiving is cool, it's even cooler when you yell something rad just before you jump out of the plane. But how do you decide on exactly what to shout?
Well, since the most epic one-liners and awesome speeches seem to come from Hollywood, we thought we'd round up 23 film quotes that are sure to enhance your skydiving experience.
Some will make you look mean, others will get you a fair few weird looks, and a selected few will probably make your instructor throw you out of the plane mid-speech...
1. "Yippy Ki-Yay Mother Fucker" – Die Hard (1988)
2. “This Is My Gift. My Curse. Who Am I? I’m Spiderman" – Spiderman (2002)
3. “To Infinity… And Beyond!" – Toy Story (1995)
4. “I Feel The Need… The Need For Speed!" – Top Gun (1986)
5. "I Have Had It With These Motherfucking Snakes On This Motherfucking Plane!" (Particularly Appropriate If There Are Snakes On The Plane) - Snakes on A Plane (2006)
6. “Yooo, Adriaaannnn. I Did It!" (Because You’ll Look Like Sylvester Stallone When You Jump Out The Plane) – Rocky (1976)
7. “Let's Go, Bitch. I've Done Action Films!" - Team America (2004)
8. “Hasta La Vista, Baby" – Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
9. "The Games Have Just Begun." - Saw IV (2007)
10. “Toga! Toga!" – Animal House, (1978)
11. “The Flower That Blooms In Adversity Is The Most Rare And Beautiful Of All" - Mulan (1998)
12. “It’s Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I *Do* That Defines Me" – Batman Begins (2005)
13. “I’m The King Of The World!" – Titantic (1997)
14. “May The Force Be With You" – Star Wars: A New Hope (1977)
15. “THIS IS SPARTA" – 300 (2006)
16. “There’s Some Good In This World Mr. Frodo! And It’s Worth Fighting For!" – The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)
17. "Are You Not Entertained?!" - Gladiator (2000)
18. "Why? Because It Feels So Goddamn Good!" - Bring Me The Head Of Alfredo Garcia (1974)
19. "I Don't Want To Survive. I Want To Live!" - Wall-E (2008)
20. “They May Take Our Live, But They Will Never Take Our Freedom!" – Braveheart (1995)
21. “Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner!" – Dirty Dancing (1987)
22. “A Day May Come When The Courage Of Men Fails… But It Is Not This Day!" – The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
23. This One May Require A Rather Patient Skydiving Instructor*
“To those who can hear me, I say - do not despair. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed - the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.
“Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don’t hate! Only the unloved hate - the unloved and the unnatural! Soldiers! Don’t fight for slavery! Fight for liberty!" – The Great Dictator (1940)
*If anyone actually does the above, then please send us a GoPro video of your efforts! Good luck to all!