Watch: Russian Instagram Model Filmed Hanging Off Dubai Tower That’s 1,004ft High

23-year-old Victoria Odintcova summoned in by police after Cayan Tower video goes viral.

Pictured: Instagram model Victoria Odintcova dangles from the Cayan Tower in Dubai.

This isn’t the first time we’ve discussed this, and it probably won’t be the last time, but what the hell is it with Russians and doing mad stuff on an almost daily basis. Is it dietary? Is it something in the water? Is it all a part of Putin’s propaganda machine? Is it a self-fulfilling prophecy? Seriously. What is it? ‘Russians doing mental shit on YouTube’ is basically about 25% of the internet these days (with the other 75% a mixture of pornography, cat videos, and minion memes); and, quite frankly, we want answers.

In the last week, 23-year-old Russian Instagram model Victoria Odintcova has found herself in trouble with Dubai’s law enforcement after a video of her hanging by one hand from the 1,004-foot tall Cayan Tower went next level viral. In the horrifying footage, which you can watch below, Victoria can be seen lowering herself over the edge with the aid of a blonde-haired assistant. She has reportedly since been asked to sign a pledge, put on the table by Dubai police, stating that she will not be putting her life in danger again.

If this story has put you in the mood to watch other videos of Russians putting their lives in danger up tall buildings, here’s Oleg Cricket almost riding his BMX off the top of a skyscraper.

You May Also Like:

10 Viral Videos That Prove Russia Is The Craziest Place On Earth

This Russian Girl Takes Extreme “Selfies” In Locations Guaranteed To Give You Vertigo


Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.